Dr hab. Łukasz Przybyłowicz
Principal Research Interests
- Taxonomy and biogeography of the tiger moths (Lepidoptera: Erebidae: Arctiinae) in the Old World.
- Lepidoptera of Poland and Europe – distribution, biology, systematics.
Current Research Projects
- In- and Out-of-Madagascar - testing island's colonization and continent's recolonization events in space and time in a highly diverse, endemic lineage of tiger moths (Lepidoptera: Erebidae: Arctiinae: Syntomini).
- New species of African tiger-moths of the genus Balacra.
- Retinaculum of Syntomini - a value of the character in the context of the tribe's evolution.
- Distribution and the ecological requirements of Psychoides verhuella (Tineidae) in Poland.
View/Download publication list (PDF)See publication list