MSc Jakub Sternalski
Principal Research Interests
- Taxonomy, phylogeny, phylogeography and ecology of springtails (Collembola).
Current Research Projects
- Springtails (Collembola) of peat-bogs: biological and genetic diversity under the influence of environmental factors (in collaboration with G. Paśnik and W.M. Weiner).
- Taxonomy and distribution of Hymenaphorura, Heteraphorura and Kalaphorura species from Central and Southern Europe. Cooperation with W.M. Weiner, C. Fiera (Romania), M. Dabert (UAM).
- Taxonomy and phylogeography of Collembola of Carpathians and Sudets (in collaboration with G. Paśnik),
- Heteraphorura variotuberculata Stach: Do the specimens from Poland and Hungary really belong to this species? Cooperation with W.M. Weiner.
View/Download publication list (PDF)See publication list